|Key Points include:
• It is FREE (no fee for the groups to perform)
• The sound system and operator will be available to play accompaniment music (supplied by the dancers) in CD and mp3 formats (USB stick)
• The sound system will have a microphone so that someone from the dance group can make announcements, introductions, narration, etc.
• The dance groups may bring banners or identifying signs
• The dance groups may hand out marketing material, give out business cards and solicit business or dance students for their dance school or dance organization
• There will be chairs for an audience to sit informally near the performance area
• There is no actual stage but we will block off First Avenue and designate a performance area right on the street
• Dance groups are also encouraged to perform in the Tucker Day Parade at 10:00am. The dance groups will need to sign-up for the Parade separately.